Allen Secretov specializes in litigating complex patent, copyright, and trademark law matters. He has served as a guest lecturer for a course in International Intellectual Property at UCLA School of Law. Additionally, Allen actively dedicates his time to a substantive pro bono practice, representing victims of human trafficking, victims of domestic violence, assisting the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, and coordinating foster child adoptions.
Prior to joining the firm, Allen was an associate with Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer. He received his J.D. from the UCLA School of Law, where he volunteered as a mentor for the UCLA Law Fellows program and served as Co-President of the UCLA Sports Law Federation.
Admissions, Memberships & Qualifications
- State Bar of California (Member)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Frances Rothschild of the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- “DOJ Shifts Focus from SEP Holders to SEP Implementers and SSOs” mondaq. Nov. 2017.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2010
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D., 2014