Joshua Rosenberg handles a wide range of complex litigation matters, including entertainment, intellectual property, and general business disputes. He has represented motion picture studios, production companies, film financiers, talent agencies, live entertainment companies, promoters, and performers. He has also represented manufacturers, real estate developers, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations. His experience includes pretrial investigation, extensive motion practice, fact and expert discovery, witness preparation, and trial.
- Represented a motion picture production company in a contract action arising from a film financing transaction. Obtained summary judgment in client’s favor.
- Won summary judgment for defendant in a $40 million fraud, trade secret, and trademark action against a leading water product manufacturer.
- Successfully defended, at trial, a live entertainment company in a multi-billion dollar tort litigation.
- Represented a motion picture production company in a contract dispute with a foreign distributor.
- Represented a world famous entertainer in a tort and contract dispute with several former employees.
Admissions, Memberships & Qualifications
- California State Bar (member)
Honors & Awards
- “Rising Star,” Southern California Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015, 2016
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- “Defining Population for One Person, One Vote,” Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review (42 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 709 (2009))
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2001
- University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts, M.F.A., 2003
- Loyola Law School (summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Chief Developments Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review), J.D., 2010